At Optim Health System, we take the health and well-being of you, our patient, as well as our employees, providers, and everyone in the communities we serve, very seriously.
As part of our on-going safety protocols, we continue to closely monitor COVID-19 (coronavirus) through the CDC, WHO, and the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) and update our protocols to mitigate any potential impact accordingly.
All patients and visitors are required to fill out a questionnaire (online and/or in-person) based on CDC guidelines.
Please DO NOT come in for an appointment, visit or accompany a patient if you or someone you are in close contact with:
- Has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Has been tested for COVID-19 personally over the last 14 days
- Has chills or a fever (greater than 100.4 F)
- Is experiencing any respiratory symptoms: dry cough, sore throat, runny nose, congestion, or shortness of breath
- Has recently lost or had a reduction in your sense of smell or taste
- Has unexplained bleeding, bruising, rash or skin irritation
- Has a severe headache, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting or abdominal paint
VISITOR & VISITATION RESTRICTIONS
Optim Surgery Center and Optim Medical Center-Tattnall
- All visitors must be 18 years or older
- Requesting only one (1) visitor per patient if possible
Optim Medical Center-Screven and all Optim Health System clinics (orthopedics, neurosurgery, pain management, primary care)
- “Essential Visitor Only Policy”
- Essential Visitors are considered parents / guardians, caretakers, family, and interpreters
If you are interested in Telehealth Virtual Appointments please call the clinic directly for details.
Thank you for your continued patience and adherence to these important protocols.
Posted: 4/1/2020; Revised: 4/24/20; 7/15/20; 8/31/20; 3/16/21