Your primary care provider (PCP) is an integral part of the health and wellbeing of you and your family. A primary care provider can be a doctor or nurse practioner specializing in internal medicine or family medicine.
- Internal Medicine – These providers specialize in care for teenagers to adults
- Family Medicine – These providers specialize in care for the entire family from pediatrics to senior health care
Don’t wait until you are sick to find a doctor! Establishing a relationship with your PCP is important so they are familiar with your history and can provide preventive health care.
Our primary care practices help to navigate patients to good health that includes and promotes wellness and prevention. Our providers are dedicated to preventing disease by identifying risk factors; coordinating and managing chronic disease care for longevity and a better quality of life for family and community.
Our primary care offices offer comprehensive care that includes:
- Management and care for many chronic diseases such as diabetes, asthma , hypertension, coronary heart disease (CHD), hepatitis, stroke, cancer, arthritis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and kidney disease, Alzheimer’s Disease
- Treatment of common illnesses and acute conditions (gout, vertigo, heart disease, glaucoma, depression)
- Education and health counseling for disease prevention and treatment
- Medication management
- Routine health screenings for prevention and wellness (flu vaccinations, preventative screenings)
- Minor injury care
- Recommendations on lifestyle changes for improved health
- Coordination of care/referrals to specialist as needed: Orthopedic; Pain Management; General Surgery; GI ; Ophthalmology; Dermatology; Podiatry ; Cardiology; Physical Therapy treatment